PORT ELIZABETH - SHOOTING AT GREENACRES SHOPPING CENTRE DURING DARING JEWELLERY HEIST

multiple shots being fired at the Greenacres vicinity in an alleged robbery. Startled shoppers were sent diving for cover this morning during an armed robbery in the Shoprite Mall off Ring Road in PE.


SAPS cordon off parking lot at PE shopping mall after jewellery heist.


One person reportedly wounded in PE mall heist shooting.

VIA - algoafm.co.za



PORT ELIZABETH - SHOOTING AT GREENACRES SHOPPING CENTRE DURING DARING JEWELLERY HEIST PORT ELIZABETH - SHOOTING AT GREENACRES SHOPPING CENTRE DURING DARING JEWELLERY HEIST Reviewed by Hash on July 29, 2016 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. If You Want To Buy online jewellery shopping Click Here.

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by sebastian-julian. Powered by Blogger.